We’re looking for an all-round marketer for a part-time role with big potential.
Little Cricket is a public relations and marketing agency with a background in broadcast production and technology and a passion for challengers in any market. We help ambitious brands wrestle the attention away from market leaders by delivering targeted campaigns that are impossible to ignore. We take PR beyond press engagement with a refreshing approach that gets people talking. With an expanding client list and ambitious plans, it’s time for Little Cricket to grow!
If you’ve got marketing or PR experience and you’re looking for a part-time role that you can sink your teeth into, this might be the right position for you.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous marketing or PR experience, particularly in B2B comms
- Excellent spelling, grammar and writing ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Social savvy
- Solid Microsoft Office knowledge
We’ll get really excited if you have:
- Experience working in the broadcast or AV sectors
- Design skills – particularly working with Adobe software
- Video production and editing capability
- Digital marketing expertise
The role will be designed around the right candidate, but will include:
- Writing – anything from social posts to blogs, press releases, pitches and editorial content
- Building and managing content distribution lists
- Social media management
- Monitoring campaign activity and building reports
- Creative input into campaign plans and pitches
- Design/video/digital marketing tasks based on your skillset
- General administration
You should be:
- Energetic and positive
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- A quick learner
- Highly organised and resourceful
The package & location
We're offering a pro-rata salary of £30 000 - £35 000 (depending on the candidate and your experience) for approximately 15-20 hours per week. The position is for a 6-month contract with the potential to become permanent.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a big part in a growing business without having to commit to a full-time obligation.
We’re in the process of relocating but will remain based around the Hertforshire/Buckinghamshire border towns – the role would suit someone with their own transport in the broader Berkhamsted, Amersham and Kings Langley areas.